We have two different ways of being able to release goods for dispatch:
1. Pay as You Go/Cash Account – once goods/services have been quoted for, we can either supply a Pro Forma Invoice for payment or alternatively you can give one of the sales team a call, with your quote reference and payment can be made over the phone.
2. Establish a Credit Facility with us - this allows for your goods to be dispatched with an invoice (if under your credit limit), the invoice must be settled within the terms of the Credit Facility.
We do require an account application form to be completed prior to credit facilities being granted, these are available to Companies as well as individuals. Please follow links below to download the correct application form
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 01874 611 350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that prices for delivery on the website are for MAINLAND UK (excluding Highlands and Islands). Please call us for a quotation on delivery to excluded areas.
This website will automatically calculate the most economical delivery option for your order or it enables you to collect. The options are:
Collect from one of our sites - please place your order in advance using this website, we can then ensure that your goods are ready for you to collect. Locations include:
- our distribution warehouse in Brecon (just off roundabout of the main A40, A470 trunk roads) - Unit 12, Brecon Enterprise Park, Brecon, LD3 8BT.
- Ty-Mawr Farm, Llangasty, Brecon, LD3 7PJ - by arrangement only.
- Collect from one of our distributors - our materials are increasingly available through a growing network of stockists, so please see distributors map to find out about the one closest to you.
Getting your order delivered to your site - some of the products are not easy to distribute - we rely on your cooperation to advise us about any access restrictions, ability to offload, etc - we will then confirm these via an Order Confirmation so that you know exactly what to expect and when. However, when the goods are despatched from our premises, the Terms & Conditions of our preferred hauliers apply.
The options are:
- Palletised Deliveries - via Burgoynes/Pallet Track for palletised goods which are delivered on rigid, flatbed, curtain-sided lorries (various sizes are used so we must be notified if you have any access restrictions). These lorries do not have crane offload and can only offload with a tail lift which must be requested. In order for the tail lift to be able to offload your goods, you must have a hard flat tarmac/concrete area, gravel is not a suitable surface. Pallet sizes/weight definitions are:
- 1/4 Pallet - 1.2m x 1.2m x 0.6m HIGH. Max Weight 250KG
- 1/2 Pallet - 1.2m x 1.2m x 2.0m HIGH. Max Weight 500KG
- Full pallet - 1.2 m x 1.2m x 2.0m HIGH . Max Weight 1200kg (can only tail lift a maximum of 1000kg)
- * Correct as at Feb 2015
- Delivery is charged per pallet and rates vary depending on the postcode and the number of pallets - this website has been designed to calculate the right delivery charge for your weight, volume, delivery requirements and postcode, if it fails for any reason it will email us with the details of your order and we will contact you with a delivery cost.
- For Pallet deliveries, Economy Service is up to four working days, and Next Day Service is the next business day, for orders placed before 12.00AM.
- Haulier's own Terms & Conditions apply
- Please click on this link for an insight into how the delivery network works, as well as details on pallet definitions.
- Please see video here.
- Door to door deliveries using our preferred hauliers - via Talgarth Transport or Mervyn Thomas Transport, these deliveries are charged at a per mile rate. Given time we can arrange 'shared' deliveries if you do not have a full load as long as we have other deliveries going in your direction. - the mileage price is then apportioned in relation to the weight of each order as well as the miles travelled.
- 26-tonne artic lorry with crane offload - You must ensure that you have an area big enough to store the full load AND for the lorry to turn around on site. The lorry's dimensions are 55ft (long) x 8ft 6in (wide) - it is your responsibility to ensure that this vehicle has easy access through gates, up lanes, to turn, etc...
- 26-tonne flatbed lorry with crane offload - as above but with a trailer - the overall length of the vehicle is 68ft - it is your responsibility to ensure that this vehicle has easy access through gates, up lanes, to turn, etc... You must also ensure that you have an area big enough to store the full load AND for the lorry & trailer to turn around on site. Please note: the crane is front loaded therefore can not offload anything in front of the cab area of the lorry.
- 14-tonne flatbed lorry with crane offload - the lorry's dimensions are 34ft (long) x 8ft 6in (wide) - it is your responsibility to ensure that this vehicle has easy access through gates, up lanes, to turn, etc... You must also ensure that you have an area big enough to store the full load AND for the lorry to turn around on site. Please note: the crane is front loaded therefore can not offload anything in front of the cab area of the lorry.
- 6-tonne flatbed lorry with crane offload - the lorry's dimensions are 28ft (long) x 8ft 4in (wide) - it is your responsibility to ensure that this vehicle has easy access through gates, up lanes, to turn, etc... You must also ensure that you have an area big enough to store the full load AND for the lorry to turn around on site. Please note: the crane is front loaded therefore can not offload anything in front of the cab area of the lorry.
- 1.5-tonne High-top Transit van with no offload.
- These deliveries will be booked in with the customer to confirm offload (if required) and no access restrictions.
- Parcel Couriers - deliveries via Dx Parcels - are used for orders of up to 25KG and are charged at a per kilo rate.
- There is no limit to the weight of a multi-parcel consignment but individual parcels must not exceed 25KG.
- Parcel deliveries are a 24-hour service for orders placed before 13:00.
- Length & Girth - The size of each parcel must not exceed 3 metres in length and girth combined and 1.5 metres for the greatest dimension. Girth is calculated as twice the height of the parcel plus twice the width of the parcel measured around its thickest part.
- The couriers will not usually leave the goods without a signature unless it is requested at the time of placing the order so that a special code can be applied to the ticket. This must be requested, otherwise, a re-delivery charge will apply if no-one is able to sign for the goods.
- We have a new 10,000sqft dedicated distribution warehouse to ensure that we have adequate stocks to meet the majority of orders.
- We would usually despatch the goods the day after your order has been placed and confirmed by email and will make every effort to deliver by the date you have entered during the check out process. If this is not going to be possible for any reason then we will contact you immediately.
- As we use a number of different delivery methods, the terms and conditions of the specific haulier will apply, click here to see full terms and conditions.
We aim to deliver the highest quality products as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. Our success at being able to achieve this so far has been down to the commitment of our sales and distribution team. However, we want to make our materials more accessible and this means being able to provide answers for people immediately regardless of the time of day. We have therefore spent 12 months developing this website; the original logic behind the delivery calculations is in excess of 200 pages due to the sheer number and hence potential combinations of products so that we can try to achieve the above. It may be possible that it will reveal some 'odd' results, so if you are concerned or put off by the delivery charge calculated by the website - please let us know and we will verify the calculation for you. We don't want to lose your business due to a problem with the website, so are more than happy to look at any queries. We hope though that our hard work and experience means that it is accurate 99% of the time and serves as a useful tool!