PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME OF THESE PRODUCTS ARE A SPECIAL ORDER, YOU WILL THEREFORE BE NOTIFIED OF A LEAD TIME ON CONFIRMATION OF ORDER OR CONTACT US FOR LEADTIMES IF YOU WISH PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER ON 01874 611 350 OR EMAIL TYMAWR@LIME.ORG.UK.
MULTITHERM 110 is a pressure-resistant wood fibre insulation board with a low weight and an excellent value of thermal conductivity. MULTITHERM 110 can be applied in roofs and walls. In combination with MULTITHERM 140, it is a cost-effective solution for high insulation thicknesses (this board is not weatherproof).
- Technical Documents
- Application Advice
- Store and install MULTITHERM 110 dry
- Install the boards laterally, exact and without joints
- Do not install damaged boards!
- Do not use MULTITHERM 110 as load-bearing component
- Cut with a common woodworking tool
- All connections and penetrations have to be made tight against wind and against impact rain
- Dust extraction in accordance with BG regulations
- Installation elements or inlets (e.g. solar pipes ...), for which temperatures of > 80°C can be expected, must not be installed without any additional fire precautions into the best wood SCHNEIDER® wood fiber insulation materials.
Please note the special processing guidelines for ON-ROOF INSULATION.