PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME OF THESE PRODUCTS ARE A SPECIAL ORDER, YOU WILL THEREFORE BE NOTIFIED OF A LEAD TIME ON CONFIRMATION OF ORDER OR CONTACT US FOR LEADTIMES IF YOU WISH PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER ON 01874 611 350 OR EMAIL TYMAWR@LIME.ORG.UK.
TOP 220 is a pressure-resistant, weatherproof insulation board and a rain-proof sarking board, classified as ZVDH class 3 (ZVDH=Federation of German Roofing Contractors). Furthermore, TOP is also ideally suitable for weatherproof facade insulation on both-closed and ventilated curtain wall facades. Due to the use of paraffin (wax), the best wood board is completely water-repellent. The surface is equipped with an anti-slip latex coating. TOP 220 is weatherproof for up to 12 weeks‘ outdoor exposure. The application of nail sealing tapes is not necessary.
- Technical Documents
- Application Advice
TOP 220 is to be laid on pressure and joint free. Even the smallest joints have to be closed with best wood underlays adhesive sealant UDB before installing the counter batten.
- Store and install TOP 220 dry
- The tongue faces roof ridge, cross joints are not allowed
- Do not use TOP 220 statically or as load-bearing component
- Do not install damaged boards!
- Boards can only be walked on via the rafters
- Each TOP board has to cover at least two rafters. The joint displacement per row has to be at least 1 rafter space
- Afterwards it has to be fixed immediately with the counter-batten.
- The boards have to be installed rectangularly to the rafter
- Connections on the roof ridge, covings, hips and penetrations have to be sealed with the suitable system components
- Dust extraction in accordance with BG regulations
- Installation elements or inlets (e.g. solar pipes ...), for which temperatures of > 80°C can be expected, must not be installedwithout any additional fire precautions into the best wood SCHNEIDER wood fiber insulation materials.
Please note the special processing guidelines for ON-ROOF INSULATION.