PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME OF THESE PRODUCTS ARE A SPECIAL ORDER, YOU WILL THEREFORE BE NOTIFIED OF A LEAD TIME ON CONFIRMATION OF ORDER OR CONTACT US FOR LEADTIMES IF YOU WISH PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER ON 01874 611 350 OR EMAIL TYMAWR@LIME.ORG.UK.
MULTITHERM 140 is a pressure-resistant wood fibre insulation board with an excellent value of thermal conductivity. MULTITHERM 140 can be applied in roofs and walls. In combination with MULTITHERM 110, it is a cost-effective solution for high insulation thicknesses.
- Technical Documents
- Application Advice
- Store and install MULTITHERM 140 dry
- Install the boards laterally, exact and without joints
- Cut with a common woodworking tool
- Do not use MULTITHERM 140 as load-bearing component
- Dust extraction in accordance with BG regulations
- Do not install damaged boards!
- Installation elements or inlets (e.g. solar pipes ...), for which temperatures of > 80°C can be expected, must not be installed without any additional fire precautions into the best wood SCHNEIDER wood fiber insulation materials.
When using MULTITHERM 140 as on-roof insulation
- Boards can only be walked on via the rafters
- When installing the boards directly onto the rafters, each MULTITHERM 140 board has to cover at least two rafters. The joint displacement per row has to be at least 1 rafter space.
- Afterwards it has to be fixed immediately with the counter-batten.
- Cross joints are not allowed
- The boards have to be installed rectangularly
- All connections and penetrations have to be made tight against wind and against impact rain
Please note the special processing guidelines for ON-ROOF INSULATION.