Sawn laths are available in oak or larch.
Split laths are stronger than sawn or softwood but all provide the ideal background for lime plasters as they need to be well wetted which assists the slow drying of the plaster giving a stronger key.
- Sawn Oak Laths (8fts) 400 running feet per bundle
- Sawn Oak Laths (4fts) 200 running feet per bundle
- Sawn Larch Laths (8fts) 400 running feet per bundle
- Sawn Larch Laths (4fts) 200 running feet per bundle
- 100 running feet covers 1sqm
- Sawn lath dimensions are approximately 5-6mm thick by 25mm wide
Bulk order discounts are available on this product, please call for a quotation!
laths provide the ideal background for lime plasters
riven laths are stronger than sawn laths as they are split on the grain and provide a good 'key'
they can be dampened down beforehand to help control the suction of the lime plaster and aid carbonation- see application guides