Ecosphere Premium is a natural interior White paint containing Lime Putty and graphene fibres.
It is ideal for construction, restoration and repainting. Creates healthier spaces inside your home, guaranteeing the breathability and health of the building. Ideal for decorating interiors to achieve bio habitability and environmental sustainability criteria. Particularly suitable for the restoration of Listed Properties, contemporary and new build. It is recommended for interiors walls of homes, museums, hospitals, crèches, shops, hotels, etc.
This paint requires a primer, for use on
• Natural Stone Use - Ambient Primer L42
• New Lime / Cement Render - Ambient Primer L42
• Old Lime / Cement Render - Filler Premium F10 (for coarser finish use Filler Premium F20)
• Previously Painted Plaster - Filler Premium F10 (for coarser finish use Filler Premium F20)
- Technical Documents
- Application Advice
For one coat:
1 litre of paint covers 12m² per litre
For two coats:
Over mortars the yield is usually 6-7 m2 per litre,
Over plaster or Four2Four about 7-8 m2 per litre,
Over previously painted walls 8-9 m2 per litre.
As with any paint this is based on equal absorption on a completely flat surface. Stippled render finishes may take 25% more paint whereas roughcast finishes may take 50%-100% more paint.
- Excellent hiding power.
- Over 98% whiteness.
- Absorbs CO2 (4.8 kg/15l).
- Natural matte finish (Ecosphere).
- Natural semi-matte finish (Ecosphere Eggshell).
- Contains high quality lime and graphene fibres.
- Antibacterial / Anti-mould effect.
- Insect repellent.
- Breathable. Avoids condensation.
- Good washability.
- Tough and long-lasting.
- Excellent flexibility. Not cracking.
- High adherence.
- Free of VOC emissions and formaldehyde.
- Cradle to Cradle CertifiedTM GOLD.
- Certified CE Product