Earthborn Ecopro Matt Emulsion is a low odour, environmentally sound alternative to conventional emulsions. Suitable for internal walls and ceilings and can be used on dry, porous and grease-free surfaces i.e. wallpaper, wood, plaster and other primed surfaces. Matt Emulsion dries to a durable, anti-static, matt finish and is ideal for new plaster.
- Technical Documents
- Application Advice
- Surfaces must be dry, clean and free of dust and grease.
- All unstable surfaces, including water-soluble distempers,should be removed or washed off.
- Stains that migrate through the paint and areas of acrylic or silicone filershould first be treated with Earthborn Isolating Primer.
- Non-absorbent gloss surfaces should be lightly sanded.
- Avoid the inhalation of dust.
- Wear a suitable face mask /protective equipment if dry sanding or using spray equipment.
- Earthborn Emulsion can be applied with a brush, roller or spray gun.
- For best results, apply 2 coats. For poroussurfaces such as new plaster apply a diluted coat of Emulsion thinned with water (four parts paint mixed withone part water).
- Allow to dry between coats.
Suitable for internal walls and ceilings and can be used ondry, porous and grease-free surfaces i.e. wallpaper, wood,plaster and other primed surfaces.
- Technical Information
Earthborn Emulsion is totally free from oils and is virtuallyVOC free. It has a high solids content which gives itexcellent covering properties and makes it easy to apply.It is wipeable, breathable, hygroscopic, anti-static andlow odour.