A beautifully, natural, mineral (silicate) paint which is solvent free and breathable making it suitable for all interior living areas and commercial premises creating a healthy indoor environment.
It is suitable for most backgrounds, a primer may be required – see below!
Ideal for old buildings (to maintain breathability) and sustainable new builds (minimal environmental impact).
- Universal use – including lime plaster, gypsum plaster, pre-painted surfaces, concrete, wallpaper etc
- Easy to use – apply by brush/roller (which can just be washed out with warm water!)
- Mould resistant (due to it’s alkalinity – it will not promote mould growth)
- Free from solvents (so healthier to work and live with)
- Valuable room climate properties (which helps to regulate humidity)
- Soft, matt finish
- approx 8sqm per Lt
- conforms to VOB/C DIN 18363 2.4.1
Surface Preparation/Primers Lime Plaster - Beeck’s Fixative (Thinned two parts with water) Cement/concrete - Beeck’s Gypsum Primer Wallpaper - Check for full bonding (primer not always needed) Old Lime based Paints - Beeck’s Fixative (Thinned two parts with water) Old Synthetic or emulsion-based Paints - Beeck’s Gypsum Primer
- Technical Documents