ORCON F has exceptionally high adhesion properties while also being elastic.
Its outstanding adhesion to building materials gives the joint the necessary safety and longevity. It is suitable for bonding all of the pro clima vapour checks and air-proofing membranes, PE/PA/PP and aluminium foils to other building materials regardless of smooth, rough or smooth stony surface. Unstable or crumbling surfaces either need to be removed or sanded and stabilised using Tescon Primer RP. An easy press extrusion gun is available with 600ml refil tubes.
- Technical Documents
- High strength on building material substrates.
- Airtight bonding in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and ÖNorm B8110-2.
- Airtight outdoor joints, e.g. vapour check for external roof insulation or sub-and-top refurbishment vapour check for re-roofing.
- Wind-proof bonding of roof underlay and facade membranes.
- Greater resistance to high humidity on site.
- Cartridge Sizes: 310 ml – sufficient for approximately 5 – 10 metres. 600 ml refil tubes also available.