The economical universal high-performance insulation board.
Easy application and outstanding insulation properties render the HDP-Q11 standard a high-performance insulation board suitable for virtually any application.
Be it insulation for roofs, walls or ceilings – you cannot go wrong with the HDP-Q11 standard. Because the board saves energy in winter, keeps heat out in summer and offers noise protection all year round.
- Types of application in accordance with DIN 4108-10: DADdm, DZ, DIzg, DEOdm, WABdm, WH, WIzg, WTR
- On-roof insulation on sheathing or without sheathing, using double threaded screws and large format boards.
- Exterior insulation behind façade claddings (on sheathing, solid timber walls)
- Interior insulation of walls and ceilings
- Full-surface insulation covering thermal bridges
- Top storey ceilings (low compressive load)
- Technical Documents