Ethical Company Award status conferred on Ty-Mawr Lime
Ty-Mawr is delighted to announce their successful accreditation by The Ethical Company Organisation.
The Ethical Accreditation Scheme is designed to research and assess companies in a number of areas including:-
- Environment: environmental reporting; pollution; other environmental issues.
- Animals: animal testing; factory farming; other animal rights.
- People: social responsibility.
Ty-Mawr joins other ethical organisations including:
- The Environmental Transport Association (ETA)
- Good Energy
- Green Energy
- The Green Giving Co.
- Green People
- The Green Stationery Company
- Highland Spring
- Holz Toys
- Natural by Nature
- The Natural Curtain Company
- Natural Organic Soap
- Organic Farm Foods
Joyce Gervis, Managing Director of Ty-Mawr said, "We are thrilled with the accreditation. This sort of scheme encourages us all to think harder about not only the products we buy but the organisations and businesses we choose to buy them from. We are really proud to be part of the scheme and to be the first green building materials suppliers to be accredited".
This means that we are now also listed in the Good Shopping Guide which is well worth a visit if you are looking for ethical products.