St Andrew's Church, Ashburton
St Andrews is the Church of England Parish Church in the historic town of Ashburton, on the south edge of Dartmoor National Park, in Devon, UK.
Client: St Andrew's Church, Ashburton
Contractors: Erwin Rhodes
Product Supplied: our award-winning sublime® limecrete floor system
The earliest record of St Andrew's Church in Ashburton dates back to the late 1100s, when John Le Chaunter, Bishop of Exeter (1186 - 91) gave it to the Dean and Chapter of Exeter Cathedral.
We are delighted to be supplying St Andrew's Church in Ashburton with the components for our award-winning sublime® limecrete floor system. Its breathability makes this system ideal for use within existing solid wall properties. Its excellent environmental credentials along with its simplicity and ease of installation also make sublime® an equally appropriate choice for new builds and extensions too.
A key component is our GLAPOR Recycled Foamed Glass (RFG). It is the most structurally and thermally superior product we have ever supplied for floor applications.