The best solution for sustainable and durable building construction. Biosphere Premium is a natural White exterior paint containing graphene. It is ideal for construction, restoration and repainting. It reduces condensation and delays degradation of buildings, increasing the value of the property. Ideal for decorating façades helping to create a healthy indoor environment. Also, suited for restoration of Listed Properties, all types of restoration work or contemporary buildings. It is recommended for exteriors of homes, museums, hospitals, crèches, shops, hotels, etc.
This paint requires a primer, for use on
- Natural Stone - Ambient Primer L42 or if you need a fungicide Ambient Primer L44
- New Lime / Cement Render - Ambient Primer L44
- Old Lime / Cement Render - Filler Premium F20 (for finer finish use Filler Premium F10)
- Previously Painted Plaster - Filler Premium F20 (for finer finish use Filler Premium F10)
- Technical Documents
- Application Advice
For one coat:
1 litre of paint covers 12m² per litre
For two coats:
Over mortars the yield is usually 6-7 m2 per litre,
Over plaster or Four2Four about 7-8 m2 per litre,
Over previously painted walls 8-9 m2 per litre.
As with any paint this is based on equal absorption on a completely flat surface. Stippled render finishes may take 25% more paint whereas roughcast finishes may take 50%-100% more paint.
- Excellent hiding power.
- Over 98% whiteness.
- Absorbs CO2 (4.8 kg/15 l).
- Natural matte finish.
- Contains high quality lime and graphene fibres.
- Antibacterial / Anti-mould effect.
- Insect repellent.
- Breathable. Avoids condensation.
- Good washability.
- Tough and long-lasting.
- Excellent flexibility. Not cracking.
- High adherence.
- Free of VOC emissions and formaldehyde.
- Cradle to Cradle CertifiedTM GOLD.
- Certified CE Product.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Very happy with the product
I thought that both the primer and top coats went on extremely easily, with none of the ‘fussiness' of lime wash regarding temperature, thickness or moisture content. We thinned the primer by about 15%, and this seemed to work well.
The Graphenstone primer appears to ‘grip’ well, and the topcoats likewise.
Overall, I’m very happy with the product, and certainly from a distance it is pretty much indistinguishable from a professionally applied coats of fresh limewash.